Experience Ryan is a results-oriented executive with more than 15 years of global experience in both service provider and industry roles across various areas of expertise. He is an established speaker who has presented and facilitated training sessions on a wide variety of business topics throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Ryan started his career working in progressive roles for a Top 5 public accounting firm, along with several years of industry experience in management roles for a Midwest-based Fortune 500 organization.
Specialties Business consulting that emphasizes growth strategies and cost recovery for public, private and nonprofit organizations, domestic and abroad, from start-ups to the world’s largest retailer.
Strategic business consulting and process improvement initiatives for franchisors and franchise owners focused on expanding the brand of these organizations.
Education B.S. in accounting and M.B.A. from the University of Wisconsin School System of Colleges
Professional affiliations American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
International Franchise Association (IFA)
Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Community involvement Ryan has served on the board of directors for two start-up companies located in Michigan and Minnesota. He is an active member of the St. Louis Sports Commission and is involved in various local civic programs throughout the Midwest.
Family life & hobbies Ryan and his wife have four children, and during his free time he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, exercising, and following the activities of his children.
- Greensboro, NC | 2014 | Express Employment Professionals' Franchise Owner Meeting
- Hot Springs, AR | 2014 | Express Employment Professionals' Franchise Owner Meeting
- Omaha, NE | 2014 | Right at Home Franchise Owner Annual Conference
- Nashville, TN | 2014 | Express Employment Professionals' Franchise Owner Meeting
- Washington, DC | 2014 | Cost Recovery Initiatives for Organizations
- New York, NY | 2013 | Federal/State Tax Credits, Payroll & Strategic Business Consulting
- Atlanta, GA | 2013 | Cost Recovery Initiatives for Organizations
- Bismarck, ND | 2013 | Fiscal Cliff Tax Impact, Process Improvement Initiatives
- Chicago, IL | 2013 | Cost Recovery Initiatives for Organizations
- New York, NY | 2012 | Strategic Business Consulting & Cost Recovery Initiatives
- San Antonio, TX | 2012 | Process Improvement Initiatives & Cost Recovery Consulting
- Orlando, FL | 2012 | Enterprise Wide Business Risks for Organizations
- Philadelphia, PA | 2012 | Corporate Governance Compliance Requirements
- Jefferson City, MO | 2012 | Enterprise Wide Business Risks for Organizations
- Livermore, CA | 2012 | Enterprise Wide Business Risks for Organizations
- Indianapolis, IN | 2011 | Internal Controls & Enterprise Wide Business Risks
- Orlando, FL | 2010 | Managing the Risk of Fraud for Organizations
- Anaheim, CA | 2010 | Enterprise Wide Business Risks for Organizations